S Series Helical Gear Worm Reducer
- S series helical gear worm reducer is small in size, light in weight, compact in structure and strong in bearing capacity.
- With high technology content, helical gear and worm wheel integrated drive, improve the machine torque and efficiency. This series of products has complete specifications, wide speed range, good versatility, suitable for various installation modes, reliable performance and long life, and has implemented the international standard requirements.
- The helical gear reducer has good sealing performance and strong adaptability to the working environment.
- The concave and convex surface of the helical gear reducer has heat dissipation, strong absorption, low temperature rise and low noise.
- S reducer has high transmission precision, especially suitable for frequent start – up occasions. It can connect all kinds of reducer and configure various types of motor drive, and can be installed at 90 degree transmission operation position.
- The key parts of S reducer are high wear resistant material, and after special heat treatment, it has the characteristics of high machining precision, smooth transmission, large capacity, long life and so on.
- Helical Gear Reducer can be equipped with various kinds of motors, forming a mechatronics, ensuring the quality of products.
S series helical gear worm gear reducer technical parameters:
Speed ratio range: the basic type is 9.96 to 244.74, and the S/R combination can reach 8608.
Torque range: 43~4200 Nm
Power range: 0.18 to 22 kW
S series helical gear worm gear reducer structure:
S- shaft extension connection
SA- shaft connection
SF- shaft extension type and flange installation
SAF- shaft assembly and flange installation
D- represents the axis input
S series helical gear worm reducer performance characteristics:
- The combination of helical gear and worm wheel has compact structure and large reduction ratio.
- Installation methods: foot installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torsion arm installation, small flange installation.
- Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connecting flange input.
- Average efficiency: deceleration ratio 7.5-69.39 is 77%; 70.43-288 is 62%; S/R combination is 57%.
- The combination of the R series can get a greater speed ratio.