K Series Bevel Gear Reducer
K series reducer manufactured with international technical requirements, has a high scientific and technological content.
This series of gear reducers save space, reliable and durable, withstand overload capacity, power up to 200KW or more.
Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency of up to 95%.
K series spiral bevel gear reducer has small vibration, low noise and high energy saving.
Choose high quality segment steel, steel cast iron box, gear surface after high frequency heat treatment.
After precision processing, various kinds of motor are configured for gear reducer of helical gear, bevel gear and bevel gear transmission assembly, forming mechanical and electrical integration, which completely ensures the quality characteristics of the deceleration motor products.
K series helical gear reducer structure form:
K- shaft extension type and bottom foot installation KA- shaft connection
KF- shaft extension, flange mounting KAF- axle mounting, flange installation.
S- represents the axis input
The performance characteristics of K series helical gear reducer:
- Vertical output, compact structure, hard tooth surface transmission torque, high precision gear ensures smooth operation, low noise and long service life.
- Installation mode: foot installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torsion arm installation, small flange installation.
- Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connecting flange input.
- Output mode: hollow shaft output or solid shaft output, the average efficiency is 94%.
- The combination of the R series can get a greater speed ratio.
The technical parameters of K series bevel gear reducer:
Speed ratio range: basic type 5.36 ~ 197.37, K series /R series combination can reach 32625.
Torque range: 200~50000 Nm
Power range: 0.18 to 200 kW